Tungkol sa Akin

Aking larawan
by the way i'm Ma.tia B. Bolo-abio, 18 years of age, i came from Monteflor Pilar ,.i Graduated my Secondary in Marciano National High School..Now i study my College in HERCOR COLLEGE (the best for less:) My friends calls me "TIE" or "TIA"..Some of them told me that i am very talkative and naughty girl , but its not true..Coz da truth is, i am a very loving & kindhearted person in the world.whaha:)

Mga tagasunod

Pinapagana ng Blogger.
RSS

Me and I

I am Ma.tia Bolo-abio 18 years old from Pilar, Capiz..When I am in Elementary I study at San blas Elementary School..I graduated in High School at Marciano M. Patricio National High School.I have a 3 siblings named: Reymar, Ronel, and Johnrey..My parents name are Mr. Rey and Mrs. Marlyn Bolo-abio..My hobby in life is singing,watching tv,reading pocketbook and playing basketball..I am very thankful in  God for giving me a supportive parents..I also thank God for giving me a lot of friends who help me if I have a problem..A lot of people say that I am a stubborn, and naughty person..But  few people who know me better..I dont care what other people say about me..I know in myself that i am the most lovable and kind in other person..I dont need to prove myself in other peole what might they say about me,the most important thing is  I doesn't hurt anyone..For me "LOVE do conquers all"..And I believe that saying "No man is an Island"..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento